Personal information provided on the website and online credit card transactions are transmitted through a secure server. We are committed to handling your personal information with high standards of information security. We take appropriate physical, electronic, and administrative steps to maintain the security and accuracy of personally identifiable information we collect, including limiting the number of people who have physical access to our database servers, as well as employing electronic security systems and password protections that guard against unauthorized access. Our website uses encryption technology, like Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL encrypts ordering information such as your name, address, and credit card number. Our Customer Care center also operate over a private, secure network. Please note that email is not encrypted and is not considered to be a secure means of transmitting credit card information..
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- Merchant will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
- Merchant takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (SPECIALE-PERFUMES.AE) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
- The merchant is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
For the safety of our customers, and in line with our banks security requirements, we may ask for a copy of a valid ID and the front side of your credit card. This may be at the time of delivery, or at the time of order processing. We accept the following as a form of valid ID:
• Emirates ID
• Passport copy
Failure to provide these documents upon request may lead to cancellation of the order and payment of the related charges. All information is collected lawfully and in accordance with prevailing Data Protection Laws.
To help us achieve our goal of providing the highest quality products and services, we use information from our interactions with you and other customers, as well as from other parties. Because we respect your privacy, we have implemented procedures to ensure that your personal information is handled in a safe, secure, and responsible manner.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- To complete your purchase transactions
- To provide the services you request
- To send you our catalogs and other offerings by mail
- To identify your product and service preferences, so we can notify you of new or additional products, services, and promotions that might be of interest to you.
- To notify you of product recalls or provide other information concerning products you have purchased
- To improve our merchandise selections, customer service, and overall shopping experience
COOKIES, WEB BEACONS, AND HOW WE USE THEM
A “cookie” is a small data file stored by your Web browser on your computer or mobile device [hard drive]. It allows us to recognize your computer (but not specifically who is using it) upon entering our site by associating the identification numbers in the cookie with other customer information you have provided us. That customer information is stored on our secured database. A “web beacon” or “pixel tag” or “clear gif” is typically a one-pixel image, used to pass information from your computer or mobile device to a website.
ONLINE ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
To make online shopping faster and easier, you may register on the Glamazle.com. As a registered customer, you only have to enter your shipping addresses and billing information once; they will be securely stored with us for your future use. Using your name and a password of your choice, you may access your account online at any time to add, delete, or change information.
If you are using a public computer, we strongly encourage you to LOG OUT at the conclusion of your session. Your information will still be stored with us but it will not be accessible to anyone else from that computer.
You will receive promotional emails from us only if you have asked to receive them. If you do not want to receive email from Glamazle.com or its affiliates you can click on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email communication sent by us. Please allow us 3 business days from when the request was received to complete the removal, as some of our promotions may already have been in process before you submitted your request.